In addition to our usual IP support services, eccora is now pleased to offer two new services to help you and your clients protect and strengthen IP:
• A combined in-use and UK common law investigation; this will provide one report covering the question of whether a mark is in use or not, combined with an exact common law search on the mark. Costs for a 5-day turnaround will be £750 plus VAT
• An EU-wide company name search to establish if your trade mark is registered as a company name in any of the 28 EU member states. This search costs £350 plus VAT.
We continue to offer the same seamless investigation services, the results of which have been used in courts and registries and by IP professionals in several countries to show
• Trade mark use and non-use;
• Company and business name profiling;
• Domain name investigations;
• Common Law searches;
• Trade mark infringement investigations;
• Establishing unregistered prior rights
We look forward to being able to assist you.